Prostar Whey Protein
Prostar Whey Protein To meet the needs of athletes, researchers at Ultimate Nutrition have developed Ultimate Nutrition prostar 100 percent whey with all of the essential and non-essential amino acids to build muscle after intense exercise of both short and long duration. It is a customized whey that is isolated by a complex low temperature processing system that utilizes a proprietary micro and ultra filtration process to ensure the highest quality whey protein. Ultimate Nutrition prostar 100 percent whey contains all the whey protein fractions such as beta lacto globulin, alpha lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulins, proteose peptones, serum albumin, lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase.1] The product is packaged as per Indian FSSAI regulations and the text may slightly differ from the US version, however the product formulation is identical to the US version and can be verified with Ultimate Nutrition 2] Supports Muscle maintenance, build up and toning of the body 3]Contains all of the essential and non-essential amino acids
- Get up to 50% of your daily required protein intake: With every serving (30g), you get 25g of high quality proteins that can fulfill up to 50% of the daily value. This helps you avoid elaborate meal preparations and improves results as well. The protein in this supplement is derived from three sources, namely whey peptides, whey isolates and whey concentrates. Ultimate Nutrition protein uses a unique low temperature ultra and micro processing technique that ensures that you get maximum protein concentration. It also delivers the highest quality protein to suit your requirements.
- Best amino acid intake: The impeccable amino acid profile of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar whey protein makes it one of the most recommended supplements available. With every serving (30g), you get 6007mg of branched chain amino acids and 11727mg of essential amino acids. Amino acids are extremely important for muscle recovery. They are utilized by the muscles to repair any microscopic damage caused by heavy weight training. Since they are also the structural components of your muscles, they are used up as fuel to help you train for longer hours easily.
- The product is packaged as per Indian FSSAI regulations and the text may slightly differ from the US version, however the product formulation is identical to the US version and can be verified with Ultimate Nutrition
- Supports Muscle maintenance, build up and toning of the body
- Contains all of the essential and non-essential amino acids
- It is a customized blend of all the nutrients, including immune enhancing factors from whey protein by a specialized process
ultimate nutrition prostar 100 whey protein review
whey prostar protein