Showing all 6 results

Fish Oil

Fish oil is oil derived from the tissues of oily fish. omega contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, precursors of certain eicosanoids that are known to reduce inflammation in the body and improve hypertriglyceridemia.
What is Fish oil?

it is the fat or oil that’s extracted from fish tissue.

It usually comes from oily fish such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. However. it’s also sometimes produced from the livers of other fish, as is the case with cod liver oil.

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish provide many health benefits, including protection against a number of diseases.

However, if you don’t eat 1–2 servings of fish per week, it supplements can help you get enough omega-3s.

Around 30% of It is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. What’s more, it usually contains some vitamin A and D.

It’s important to note that the types of omega-3s found in it have greater health benefits than the omega-3s found in some plant sources.

What is the Benefit of Taking Omega3?
There is Lots Of Benefit to taking It like
1. May Support Heart Health
Omega3 also helps to take heart-healthy
2. May help treat certain mental health conditions
3. Support Eye Health and improve Vision
4. Reduce inflammation
5. Also support Skin health
Which is the most selling Fish oil online in India?
There is a lot of Omega3 available in the market but there are some very good quality and result oriented Omega3 available in markets like Alaska Omega3, Dexter Jackosn, Big Muscle, and Musclenblaze
Where to buy Best Fish Oil online in India?
You can Buy the Best Fish oil From FITKART Nutrition online in India at Lowest Price.

SHOPPING CART

close