Procel Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
Procel Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate is modelled on the native Protein Structure of mother’s milk. Not only is PRO-HYDRO formulated with the same 80/20 ratio of whey/casein as found in mother’s milk, we took it one step further by using only 100% hydrolyzed and native sources to develop what is probably the most functional protein ever created*.
Another industry first with PRO-HYDRO is the inclusion of Casein Phosphopeptides, a mineral binding hydrolyzed native micellar casein, which is shown in studies to enhance mineral absorption as well as have anti-inflammatory effects. # While most hydrolyzed proteins have a degree of hydrolysis (DH) of less than 5%, sources in PRO-HYDRO exceed a DH of 15%.
PRO-HYDRO has a full-disclosure protein label featuring Hydrolyzed Whey Isolates as the primary source and Hydrolyzed Native Micellar Casein as the secondary source.
SPEED MEETS FUNCTION
PROCEL PRO-HYDRO is modelled on the native Protein Structure of mother’s milk. Not only is PRO-HYDRO formulated with the same 80/20 ratio of whey/casein as found in mother’s milk, we took it one step further by using only 100% hydrolyzed and native sources to develop what is probably the most functional protein created.
Mother’s Milk is the Gold Standard when it comes to the perfect protein structure. Mother’s Milk is composed of a strategic 80/20 ratio of whey/casein, which is the exact opposite of the dairy based milk we regularly drink, which is built on a 80/20 ratio of casein/whey. Hydrolyzed Proteins are made when the whole protein molecule is broken down into shorter chains of amino acids through a process of pre-digestion. This facilitates quicker absorption of the protein in the body.
- Modeled on the native structure of mothers milk. 80:20 ratio of Hydrolyzed Whey: Hydrolyzed Casein. Highest degree of hydrolysis > 15%.
- Formulated with only 100% Hydrolyzed proteins. No hidden concentrates or isolates.
- 100% Native Micellar Casein used. No cheese residues or hormones such as those found in regular micellar casein. Ideal for athletes looking for a functional protein solution, which can be used either post-workout or any time of the day or night.
- Sweetened with Stevia. No artificial Colors or Flavors in line with the PROCEL brand philosophy. PROCEL’s new breakthrough flavor technology giving you the most decadent flavors seen yet
- PROCEL standard Full declaration label including “Total Sugars” and not just “Added Sugar” (added sugar is table sugar). PROCEL is a Neulife (Neucorp) brand
Mix 1-2 SERVINGS (1-2 scoops) of PRO-HYDRO® in 200-400ml of moderately cold water or milk (200ml liquid per each scoop) and shake thoroughly in a shaker or a blender. Use first thing in the morning and immediately after workouts. While most commercially available hydrolyzed proteinshake a total degree of hydrolysis (DH) of less than 5%, sources in PRO-HYDRO® exceed a DH of 15%, which explains the slightly bitter taste, which is not possible to mask.