Proburst Creatine Monohydrate
Proburst Creatine Monohydrate is highly researched and has shown to support muscle strength, power and size when combined with high intensity exercise or sport. It is an excellent choice for athletes and active adults who engage in intense training and who are looking to get the best results out of their regime. Proburst creatine offers high grade creatine monohydrate to its consumers to help deliver best results.
- Proburst creatine monohydrate serves 3 grams of pure unadulterated grade pure creatine monohydrate per serving
- Purest, safest and most effective form of fast-absorbing creatine with performance enhancing effects to replenish your energy levels improving physical performance
- Proburst creatine monohydrate supports a slight decrease in the muscle ph level during exertion
- Aids in increasing muscle mass and helps build higher phosphocreatine reserve of atp to support intense training sessions
- Unflavoured for stacking versatility
What is creatine
Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance .
Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produce it from the amino acids glycine and arginine.
Several factors affect your body’s creatine stores, including meat intake, exercise, amount of muscle mass and levels of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1 .
About 95% of your body’s creatine is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found in your brain, kidneys and liver.
When you supplement, you increase your stores of phosphocreatine. This is a form of stored energy in the cells, as it helps your body produce more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.
ATP is often called the body’s energy currency. When you have more ATP, your body can perform better during exercise.
Creatine also alters several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength and recovery