Optimum Nutrition (ON) Glutamine
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Glutamine Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in the muscle protein synthesis & development. During prolong period of intense exercise glutamine levels can be depleted which can limit protein synthesis. With 5 gram, L-Glutamine per serving our glutamine powder is a simple way to support your diet with amino acid. Simply one serving of Glutamine Powder provides more glutamine than 4 large eggs, 4 oz. of lean mutton, ¾ cup of soybeans or a 4 oz. chicken breast.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body Comprising more than 60% of the free amino acid pool in skeletal muscle and greater than 20% of total circulating amino acids. During prolonged, intense exercise, muscle glutamine levels may be depleted, and this can limit protein synthesis. Glutamine Powder is an easy way to supplement your diet.
Informed Choice Certified
Made in India, in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, Optimum Nutrition Glutamine powder is informed choice certified. This assures that the product is regularly tested for banned substances. Trusted by world’s athletes by over 35 years; we make sure that you get the Trusted ON quality, always, no matter where!
- For Amino Acid Support & Helps Support Muscle Recovery.
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving.
- Unflavored for versatility.
- Add to Protein Shakes. Mixes Easily with a Spoon.
- Banned Substance Tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product. Informed Choice certified.
- Authenticity – SMS us your 6 digit unique code on the pack at 57575 or visit our website Authenticateon.in to instantly test the authenticity of the product
- Note – Product should be tightly sealed after each and every use. Please store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight
- Country of Origin: India, it is manufactured in India, in a facility that is ISO 14001 & 22000 certified and Inspected & Approved by Food Safety Standard Authority of India. Whey Imported from Europe