Onelife Glutamine Sports supplement promotes muscle recovery and helps to gain muscles. It helps gains by repairing muscles, with its amazing green apple flavour it aids muscle recovery so you are ready to build another day.
1. L-Glutamine is necessary for energy production, immune function, acid-base balance, gut barrier function and post-workout recovery
2. Reduces muscle soreness after a workout
3. Increases fat-free mass
4. It increases tolerance to intermittent exercise, lower levels of fatigue and may reduce muscle soreness and enhance tissue repair
5. Increases post-workout recovery.
6. Aids build-up stronger and better muscles
Glutamine is an amino acid. Amino acids are molecules that play many roles in the body.
Their main purpose is to serve as building blocks for proteins.
Proteins are crucial to the organs. They also serve other functions, such as transporting substances in the blood and fighting off harmful viruses and bacteria
Like many other amino acids, it exists in two different forms: Onelife Glutamine and D-glutamine.
They are almost identical but have a slightly different molecular arrangement
The form found in foods and supplements is L-glutamine. Some supplements list it as L-glutamine, but others simply use the broader term glutamine.
While Onelife Glutamine is used to make proteins and perform other functions, D-glutamine appears to be relatively unimportant in living organisms
L-glutamine can be produced naturally in your body. In fact, it is the most abundant amino acid in the blood and other body fluids .
However, there are times when the glutamine needs of your body are greater than its ability to produce it.
Therefore, it’s considered a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning that it must be obtained from the diet under certain conditions, such as injury or illness