Muscle Monk Glutamine
Muscle Monk Glutamine is made totally unaltered and unflavored, which is a simple way to supplement your diet with this amino acid. L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid present in the body which plays a key role in muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery after intense workouts. MUSCLEMONK is an Elite sports nutrition brand trusted by athletes all-over the country delivering a great range of high-quality products like Proteins, amino-acids, weight gainers, probiotics and many more health supplements. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle development. MUSCLEMONK L-Glutamine helps combat lactic acid build-up that leads to fatigue, allowing you to train harder for longer and assists in speeding up recovery after a workout, may improve your body’s metabolism and immune system.
- Speedup Muscle Recovery: L-Glutamine powder helps in fast recovery of muscle tissues from fatigue and soreness caused due to high intensity trainings
- Minimize muscle breakdown: Muscle Monk L-Glutamine powder is micronized and get absorbed quickly and prevents breakdown of muscles.
- Better metabolism: L-Glutamine powder helps to restore the digestive tract and reduce bloating thus helps in gut health.
- Enhance immune health: Glutamine is the critical source of fuel for immune cells and preserves protein stores in the body thus enhance the immunity.
- Glutamine: Muscle Monk Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle development. MUSCLEMONK L-Glutamine helps combat lactic acid build-up that leads to fatigue, allowing you to train harder for longer and assists in speeding up recovery after a workout, may improve your body’s metabolism and immune system.
Glutamine is an amino acid. Amino acids are molecules that play many roles in the body.
Their main purpose is to serve as building blocks for proteins.
Proteins are crucial to the organs. They also serve other functions, such as transporting substances in the blood and fighting off harmful viruses and bacteria.
Like many other amino acids, it exists in two different forms: L-glutamine and D-glutamine.
They are almost identical but have a slightly different molecular arrangement.
The form found in foods and supplements is L-glutamine. Some supplements list it as L-glutamine, but others simply use the broader term glutamine.
While L-glutamine is used to make proteins and perform other functions, D-glutamine appears to be relatively unimportant in living organisms .
L-glutamine can be produced naturally in your body. In fact, it is the most abundant amino acid in the blood and other body fluids.
However, there are times when the glutamine needs of your body are greater than its ability to produce it.
Therefore, it’s considered a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning that it must be obtained from the diet under certain conditions, such as injury or illness.
Also, glutamine is an important molecule for the immune system and intestinal health.