GNC PRO Performance L-Glutamine
GNC PRO Performance L-Glutamine Mg l-glutamine key amino acid for muscles. Fuels the immune system pro performance quality pro performance l-glutamine is tested and certified banned substance free. It is gluten free, lactose-free and mixes easily with your favourite beverage.
- Glutamine provides you with 5g of unadulterated Glutamine which improves the rate of absorption of this nutrient, thereby providing faster results
- Glutamine prevents muscle starvation from lack of nutrients to delay muscle fatigue and muscle breakdown
- Improves immunity with Glutamine helps you overcome low immune response due to added stress on the muscles to avoid any breaks in training
- Better vasodilation improves blood and oxygen supply to your muscles to give you more stamina and improved muscle cell volume
- There are no added sugars in Glutamine to ensure that you do not have any empty calorie consumption and are able to gain lean muscles only
Glutamine is an amino acid. Amino acids are molecules that play many roles in the body.
Their main purpose is to serve as building blocks for proteins.
Proteins are crucial to the organs. They also serve other functions, such as transporting substances in the blood and fighting off harmful viruses and bacteria
Like many other amino acids, it exists in two different forms: L-glutamine and D-glutamine.
They are almost identical but have a slightly different molecular arrangement .
The form found in foods and supplements is L-glutamine. Some supplements list it as L-glutamine, but others simply use the broader term glutamine.
While L-glutamine is used to make proteins and perform other functions, D-glutamine appears to be relatively unimportant in living organisms.
L-glutamine can be produced naturally in your body. In fact, it is the most abundant amino acid in the blood and other body fluids.
However, there are times when the glutamine needs of your body are greater than its ability to produce it.
Therefore, it’s considered a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning that it must be obtained from the diet under certain conditions, such as injury or illness.
Also, glutamine is an important molecule for the immune system and intestinal health.
Mix 1 Scoop ( 5g ) twice daily in a beverage or shake