BIG WOLF NUTRITION EAA+
- BIG WOLF NUTRITION EAA+ Contains Essential Amino Acids including BCAA. our body cannot make essential amino acids.
- EAA Supports muscle growth recovery , enhances strength & performance. hydration complex with L-Taurine, Coconut water and himalayan pink salt ensures the body is fueled & hydrated. Additionally L – Theanine helps to improve mental focu
- Mixability: this eaa powder is easy to mix in water – simply scoop, shake and sip. The irresistible flavor tastes more like a treat than a supplement during and or after your workout
- Caffeine free: BIG WOLF NUTRITION eaa PLUS formula contains no caffeine. It is a non-stimulant supplement that you can take any time of day with 0 sugar and other artificial dyes
- May prevent muscle loss
- EAA facilitates muscle building and recovery and delivers faster absorption for optimal results
- this science-based formula was designed by formulation expert with all 9 essential amino acids at clinical doses
- EAAs can improve exercise performance through various mechanisms by modifying fuel use during exercise, preventing mental fatigue, stimulating muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy responses.
- EAA supplements are in free form meaning, the body can absorb them in just 30 minutes. EAA serves as an ergogenic supplement making it ideal for amateur athletes, recreationally active individuals.
4GM EAA FOR FASTER RECOVERY
EAA supplementation has been shown to improve the healthspan and metabolic health , by reducing body weight, increasing immune homeostasis , promoting mitochondrial biogenesis , preventing oxidative damage, and enhancing muscle protein synthesis and physical endurance
3.5 GM BCAA FOR MUSCLE REPAIR
BCAAs make up a large chunk of the body’s total amino acid pool.
Together, they represent around 35–40% of all essential amino acids present in your body and 14–18% of those found in your muscles.
Contrary to most other amino acids, BCAAs are mostly broken down in the muscle, rather than in the liver. Because of this, they are thought to play a role in energy production during exercise.
EAA WITH 2.5 G GLUTAMINE
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the body. It’s made in the muscles and transferred by the blood into different organ systems. Glutamine is a building block for making proteins in the body. It’s also needed to make other amino acids and glucose. Glutamine supplements might help gut function, immune function, and other processes, especially in times of stress when the body uses more glutamine.